Re: Banking Framework - What is the openERP position?

On 06/01/2012 09:42 PM, Alexis de Lattre wrote:

I have learnt a lot of SEPA SCT and I also found out that the account_banking framework doesn't do much on the generation of wire transfer files ; it provides more things for the import of bank statement (at least it was the case when I work on this in end 2010). But my lack of visibility on the future of the account_banking framework made me loose my motivation to finish my prototype. But, if there are initiative around SEPA for OpenERP, I would love to update my prototype and publish it. going

Hi,

The account_banking framework has a similar pluggable solution for payment orders like it has for statement file import, based on the standard account_payment module. It consists of a selectable wizard depending on the desired payment order format plus the additional workflow logic. See the account_banking_nl_clieop module for an example.

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
http://therp.nl
https://twitter.com/therp_stefan