Re: Financial kpi and 12 month balance sheet/PL

Hi Naran,

The main reason why, we, at vauxoo, developed this module, ifrs_report, was
because
we felt jailed with the current ones, and we, and our customers needed a
tool that could help them leverage and accomplish more complex operations
around the accounting data, AFAIK, there are no other modules that let you
generate your reports in the way we this module is able to do so.

As Eric pointed out, if this module for your business worths it then we
will appreciate if you can provide information, patches, merges, workforce
to accomplish a next goal like being able to integrate the features
developed and/or created by Ferdinand.

We appreciate all your comments.

Best Regards.