account_constraints check date in fiscal year

Hi experts!

In module account_constraints, there is a check that the date of the move
is in the same fiscal year as the period.

Here in Belgium I meet accountants saying that, while exceptional, it is
perfectly valid to enter a supplier invoice with a date in previous fiscal
year while forcing the period in current fiscal year.

How would you recommend dealing with this situation? Should
account_constraints be split in more granular modules implementing subsets
of constraints so we can chose the one that are applicable in our regions?

Best regards,

-sbi

Stéphane Bidoul | @SBidoul <https://twitter.com/SBidoul>
 Acsone sa/nv | http://acsone.eu/ | +32 2 888 3120