Re: On reporting systems for OpenERP

Hi Joël,

I never tested this module but I just skimmed quickly trough the code
and it seems to me as powerful as unusable for human beings :D

Jokes apart, how do you know what the result will be like?

You have to compile the report every time you change it... or not?

And, since it is a "python-report" you have to restart the server every
time, isn't it?

Cheers

--
Simone Orsi              simone.orsi<at>domsense.com
Via Alliaudi, 19 - 10064  -  Pinerolo (TO)  -  Italy