Re: enhanced navigation PO/SO <-> PACKLIST <-> INVOICE

For the navigation here is my proposal quite easy to implement:
==================

We could make a link in every resource ("document") to his parent, the resource that create it. So it should contains "model" and "id".

I was looking to create such of field. A link to a resource. it should contains "model" and "id". For the storage in db, it could create "field_name_model" and "field_name_id" both fields are in fact one field in the ORM.

The another purpose of such a field could be to link any resource to any other resource. A attachment replacement in fact.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+spec/many-resource2one

The "thing" that Albert Cervera i Areny said could be implemented too. it could be useful in a lot of case.

For the listing state (all actions that needs to be done)

I suggest to simply do a query on on resource on which use have 'write' permission and have the state field set to 'Open'. So doing it in the reverse mode, get all object on which user can write, then search in all object the record (resource) that have the state 'Open'. That's it !

Regards,

Nicolas De Smet