Re: on code style homogenisation...

And more important: if I provided some patches on the OpenERP Core
that would be purely cosmetic patches, would they be reviewed and
accepted ?

The coding conventions are enforced upon new contributions, and code
clean-up is done when other improvements happen.
It's a slow process but it works eventually: see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/525808

Also, the API will change in a few months and a massive cleanup should
occur at that time.

Now, you are most welcome to make merge proposals to improve the
readability of the code.
It's best if they're small focused proposals, otherwise they generate
conflicts with everybody's branch.
Here's and example where I did it wrong :
https://code.launchpad.net/~numerigraphe/openobject-addons/trunk-tabs/+merge/84772

Thank you for these concrete examples. They are very informative. I was quite reluctant to engage in some cleanup being quite unsure of how they would be accepted.