Re: Making our way out from the bloated extra-addons repository

The bzr-replay bug missing files when replaying merges could be that one:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-rewrite/+bug/632894

It's set to high priority since 2011 and nobody worked on it since then...

To be frank I'm a bit fed up of that bzr broken tooling...

I already got unofficial rumors from inside Canonical that Canonical guys
themselves admit in private they lost the battle against git (at least).
I'm not sure we are doing us a favor ignoring what they don't have the
courage to admit publicly...

Anyway, this is for the long run, as for now let's try to get the job done
moving out from the extra-addons hell.

Regards.

--
Raphaël Valyi