openerp-expert-localization team mailing list archive

Re: Beginning of the certification process for localization modules

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 4:54 AM, Nicolas Vanhoren <
nicolas.vanhoren@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> As we stated before, I will begin to merge the modules that many of you
> published.
>
> For organization purpose we would like that you give my user the rights to
> commit in your respective branches on launchpad (my user name is
> niv-openerp). This is not mandatory, but will be easier mostly for you, as I
> will have a lot of little things to change (like renaming files or modules).
> If I can't commit my changes in your branches, you will have to merge them
> with the trunk later. So it's up to you.

Hello Nicolas,  you was added in our team to get push permission in
lp:~gnuthink/openobject-addons/dev-addons_l10n_chart_ec<https://code.edge.launchpad.net/%7Egnuthink/openobject-addons/dev-addons_l10n_chart_ec>

Best regards,