openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Re: [Openerp-expert-accounting] delivery module: add net weight to pickings?

Hello,

you all seem in favor of adding a net weight field on the stock.picking
object, then could you please cast your vote to our merge proposal for v6:
https://code.launchpad.net/~renatonlima/openobject-addons/delivery/+merge/34235

Raphaël Valyi
Founder and ERP Consultant
+55 21 3010 9965