openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Re: [Magentoerpconnect-community] grouped products/packs

A Dijous, 10 de febrer de 2011 21:59:23, Raphaël Valyi va escriure:
> 1) are you satisfied with that module has it known issues?

No issues that we know of. It's in production in several of our customers and
I know many other people are using it.

> 2) if I don't want the pack product to appear in the picking (cause it has
> no material reality), is it valid to set the pack to procuct as a
> 'service' with sale price 0?

Yes, that works, and we use it in some places.

> 3) Regarding Magentorpconnect specifically: recently C2C funded an
> extension to deal with Magento grouped products, see the specification
> here:
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/magentoerpconnect/+spec/export-openerp-pr
> oducts-with-bom-as-magento-grouped-products
>
> Currently, Magento will have only the components in its sale order, so there
> is no production order trouble, but possibly this will be simpler to defines
> products packs rather than BOM which are more complex, especially because
> they can be recursive. Also this would allow us to drop the "mrp" module
> dependency, thus letting OpenERP a bit simpler for people that don't need
> production management.

nan_product_pack can also be recursive. Simply add to the pack a product which
is contains more products, etc.

It also has the advantage that lets the user configure if stock is calculated
out of the stock of the componing products. We're successfully using this to
synchronize with osCommerce shops, for example.

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com

http://twitter.com/albertnan