openerp-expert-production team mailing list archive

Re: [Magentoerpconnect-community] grouped products/packs

So what I committed now in the trunk of Magentoerpconnect is that now the
'mrp' module is not a dependency anymore.
Creating a BOM in OpenERP doesn't automatically set the product as 'grouped'
anymore (as it should be a choice).
If a product is 'grouped' and has a BOM, then it will be exported as
'grouped' on Magento like before.

TODO: do the same logic if nan_product_pack is installed and if product has
a pack. Any volunteer for this?

I just removed the mrp module at one of our customer in order to make the
installation a bit simpler: warning if you tries so: there are several
gotchas with the workflow specially.

Thank you all for your constructive participation.

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant