openlp-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Background video and transitions

I though in something simple like this: http://demosthenes.info/blog/777/Create-Fullscreen-HTML5-Page-Background-Video <http://demosthenes.info/blog/777/Create-Fullscreen-HTML5-Page-Background-Video> using simple methods like “changeBackground(image)”, “showText(text)”, etc. The idea is to use methods like these to do with OpenLP do.

For example, to show an image, you would call:
changeBackground(themeBG)
showText(“”)

To show the blank screen:
changeBackground(black) // Pseudocode ;)
showText(“”)

The same idea to show lyrics, bibles, custom, etc.:
changeBackground(themeBG)
showText(textToShow)

But I don’t know if it is possible use transition animations with video tag :(

--
Daniel Borges Ferreira da Silva
Bacharel em Ciência da computação pela UFAL