Re: OpenShot Help Manual - 3rd progress report

Thanks for that Jonathan,

I'll have a look at it tomorrow or Sunday.

I think Olivier means he needs to generate a key first so he can upload
to Launchpad. I generated my key when I first registered.

I took a break from XML coding, and got to work on building the correct
form of directory structure to base the whole documentation package on.
I've started writing the Makefiles and other control and information
files needed.

It is coming along slowly because I'm having to learn how to do things
at every stage. :~)

I keep wondering what comments this Manual will get from 66666er! I
suspect that kid is aged 13 and 3/4!

I'm going to bed now because I'm exhausted. I'm getting up early
tomorrow to go out with a friend.

Tchao, Helen