Re: DEB Installers are ready for testing!!!

Great news Andy!  You and Helen have both successfully installed the .Debs,
and of course I have on both my 32 and 64 bit machines.  I also installed
OpenShot on an old laptop I found at my job (Intel 32 bit CPU), and it
worked great... even though I was missing a few keys on the keyboard. =)

I don't know where I find the time either.  For sure, this project is
putting a lot of stress on me, but I feel like I'm on a mission, and I can't
relax until I get to version 1.   After version 1, i'm going to sleep for a
few weeks straight... I'm sure.

Thanks,
-Jonathan

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 2:58 PM, Andrew Finch <we.rocked.in79@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx