Re: Version 1.0 Update

The newest version of OpenShot should launch the help file with this syntax:
yelp ghelp:openshot

This should automatically choose the correct language version.  I have
tested in a few different languages (by forcing my locale to different
languages).  Before we were hard coding the path of the help file to the
English version.

Thanks,
-Jonathan