Re: Next Version of OpenShot (1.4)

Well, I just realized that Clutter is an openGL canvas, and seems to require
openGL.  So... that would be a new requirement that we would need to
carefully consider.  =)  Another idea I have mentioned to a few people
recently, is the possibility of using the Mozilla Gecko engine or a Webkit
engine, and use HTML5 canvas, CSS, javascript, and JQuery, or some
combination of that.  I just have no idea how good that would work or if
it's even possible on a pyGTK application to integrate the GTK signals with
Javascript running in Python.  But... if we could make this work, it might
be awesome and very fast to mock-up and develop.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,
-Jonathan