Re: GTK3 port

Of course because, like i said in my previous message, you have to clone
the introspection branch on goocanvas git repository and then compile
and install it. If you have some motivation, i can make you a quick how
to :

cd
git clone git://git.gnome.org/goocanvas introspection
git checkout introspection
cd introspection
./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --enable-introspection
make
sudo make install