Re: Changes to LaunchPad Teams / Mailing Lists?

*Greetings Everyone!*
*
*
Many important changes have been made to the OpenShot
LaunchPad<https://launchpad.net/openshot>organization tonight.  I have
listed the changes below.  Please let me know
if you have any questions, complaints, suggestions, etc...  We have already
discussed most of these changes, so they shouldn't come as a surprise
(hopefully). =)

   - I have subscribed the "bug email" to our new "*OpenShot Bugs*" team (
   openshot.bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
   - I have also changed the "Bug Supervisor" to the "*OpenShot Bugs*" team
   - I have added the following users to the "*OpenShot Bugs*" team, but
   everyone is invited to join that
team<https://launchpad.net/~openshot.bugs/+members#active>
   :
      - Andy Finch
      - Cenwen
      - John Volk
      - Jonathan Thomas
      - moimael
   - So basically, all bug related communication will no longer happen on
   the *openshot.developers *mailing list, but rather the new *openshot.bugs
   *mailing list.  This will give everyone more flexibility on how they
   organize and arrange their email to deal with bugs vs regular
   team communication.
   - I have deleted the "*OpenShot Users*" team, since it overlapped with
   our forums.
   - The Bazaar trunk for OpenShot is now owned by the "*OpenShot Code*"
   team.  Only Andy and myself will be on this team (for now at least), and we
   now both have commit access to the main line of code.
   - The "*OpenShot Code*" team is now also the "security contact"... which
   was unset before.  If any user checks the "Security Vulnerability" checkbox
   when submitting a bug, it will send us an email. Since this might be very
   sensitive, I figured it makes sense that less people would see these emails.

I am very excited about the future direction of OpenShot, and I appreciate
each of you so much for helping!  The bigger we grow as a project, the more
power and responsibility I will share.  These changes are just the
beginning. =)  If I missed anything important, please let me know.

Also, I have ordered a few very high quality black polo shirts, with the
OpenShot logo embroidered on them.  The same design I wore at SCALE 9X in
California.  They will be completed soon, and will be sent to Andy and
Olivier first.  I would love to buy everyone a shirt, but unfortunately they
are very expensive, and I don't have the money right now. =(  However, I
promise to order more soon, and hopefully get them to all the people who
help out the most!

Thanks!
-Jonathan