Re: OpenShot 1.4 Testing Update

I just updated the list of "profiles" in OpenShot to match upstream MLT.
 Almost every profile has been renamed by the MLT developers, and the names
are more consistent now.  There are also 15 brand new profiles.  So, this
was a bit riskier than I would like, but I think I've got it all tested now.
 A few things need to be checked:

1) Export presets still work (on the Export Video window)
2) The Preferences / Profiles still works
3) Older projects still open and run

Once I finish testing these features tonight, I'm going to release version
1.4.0 early tomorrow morning (my time)... basically within the next 12
hours.  So, any last minute testing would be much appreciated.  It's going
to be a late night for me. =)

Thanks!
-Jonathan