Re: [openstack-doc-core] Core team review - April

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 8:18 AM, Alexandra Settle <a.settle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi Anne,
>

> You are completely right, I did have the wrong contribution stats. Thank
> you for pointing that out. I thought I had changed it, but I must have
> accidentally switched it back.
>

> *Current appearances not core*
>
> malei
>
> john-davidge
>
> bruce-benjamin
>
> iphutch
>
> Gauvain Pocentek
>
> qiaomin032
>
> Stephen Finucane
>
> Ian Y. Choi
>

> I have not changed the links from Module:Documentation Official to
> Module:openstack-manuals. I am going by what has been used previously. If
> you look back through the previous spread sheets, they all use
> Module:openstack-manuals.
>

> Lana – could you let me know which one we should be using? I am just going
> by what is previously in the spreadsheet. Happy to update if that is
> incorrect.

Ah, okay, I wasn't sure if I remembered correctly and didn't take time to
look it up, eep.

So, we should probably have that discussion of scope of docs core
reviewers. For example, docs tools are super important and becoming moreso
as we enable more teams and become consultants. As another example, someone
like me, who focuses on all API docs but the source changes are reviewed in
other repos, I simply won't have the numbers to remain core on
openstack-manuals.

What do others think? Is my view basically unique due to my specialty area?

Anne