Re: [openstack-doc-core] Core team review - April

On 2017-04-03 17:47, Anne Gentle wrote:
> Ah, okay, I wasn't sure if I remembered correctly and didn't take time
> to look it up, eep.
>
> So, we should probably have that discussion of scope of docs core
> reviewers. For example, docs tools are super important and becoming
> moreso as we enable more teams and become consultants. As another
> example, someone like me, who focuses on all API docs but the source
> changes are reviewed in other repos, I simply won't have the numbers to
> remain core on openstack-manuals.
>
> What do others think? Is my view basically unique due to my specialty area?

We have very few repos and should either look at them together - or have
different policies for them.

As long as we do not have separate core teams for the different
components, we should find a good balance and include tools, api-site -
and consider also how to handle security-guide.

Btw. let's not split core-teams, I think that opens a completely
different set of problems,

Andreas
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)