Re: Meeting tomorrow

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 2:17 PM, John Purrier <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does it make sense to discuss the state/progress on the GitHub migration
> project? I think someone needs to set some specific target milestones and
> track this (not necessarily the PPB). As ttx points out, earlier is better;
> if we miss the end of July milestone for having this complete we will likely
> need to wait until Diablo is done.
>
> For tomorrow's meeting... PTL's, can you update us on where each of your
> projects stand on this? Termie and mtaylor (added to the email) were going
> to come up with a plan for review, is this getting done?

Glance is humming away nicely right now on Launchpad.

Nothing particularly aggravating about GitHub while I've been working
on Keystone (submitted four or five pull requests for Keystone
recently). Unfortunately, GitHub doesn't notify you if you pull
request was accepted, which is kind of annoying, but nothing I can't
deal with. If someone knows if it's possible to get notifications on
pull request status changes that would be cool to know.

That's my update :)

-jay