Re: Meeting tomorrow

On Jun 13, 2011, at 1:17 PM, John Purrier wrote:

> For tomorrow's meeting... PTL's, can you update us on where each of your
> projects stand on this? Termie and mtaylor (added to the email) were going
> to come up with a plan for review, is this getting done?

I have a very good start on swift's migration plan. We've been practicing some with the swauth project in Launchpad/GitHub. I've got a few docs written on it, and I'm planning on sharing those with other involved persons as soon as I have a little more details. Our plan is to set a date and make sure all parties are taken care of.

--John