Technical Committee: new draft

Hi everyone,

I just posted a new draft for the Technical Committee rules:
http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/TechnicalCommittee

It was changed to reflect what the Foundation current bylaws mandate
(having a TC chair, rules for adding a core project, current PPB to
serve until first election), to neutrally present the two membership
options we have been discussing recently, to open the discussion on the
election algorithms, and be a bit more precise on the stuff that didn't
seem to trigger any discussion (yet).

I /think/ we mostly need to determine what's outlined in boxes, while
the rest is generally considered OK, but let me know if that's a wrong
assumption.

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)