openstack-translation team mailing list archive

Re: Import professional translations

Thank you for your great support, team !

I will start the work from Italian, the language with the minimum
completion percentage.
in order to minimize the impact if I do something wrong.

When I finish the mergence, I will let you know as soon as possible.
Some of the translations done by you may be updated.
You can list all the strings updated by the query tool.
Then feel free to correct the inappropriate translations that you find.

Regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)