Re: xen server agent code in nova?

Ok, that sounds good to me.   Then, going back to the original path suggestions, we had:

/tools/guest_agent/unix for the main unix agent code base.  Subdirectories could exist under there for different communication modules (xenstore, etc)
/tools/guest_agent/windows/xen_server for the Windows XenServer specific agent

Objections or better suggestions?

- Chris