Re: Steps that can help stabilize Nova's trunk

Jay,

Agree that openstack api coverage top priority in added smoketests.

The work needed done on vagrant (vish led it and wrote about it a bit at
ansolabs.com/deploy) was a start to making something that worked outside
nasa - the multinode work was so it would work on any *nix box. Nasa's
testing cluster uses bare metal provioning, not vagrant.  The goal of the
chef recipes is something that works for vagrant and physical deployments on
real hardware.

More work needs done on both deploying test clusters and testing them.

Jesse