Re: Review days for nova-core members

Good points Ken.  I think we should leave the nova-core as the default
selection.  This lets those go to the nova-core mailing list, and sets
it up so someone/anyone can add reviewers as those requests come in.

I just tried out the "Claim Review" button on a merge proposal.  It
looks like using it removed the nova-core assignment and replaced it
with me.  I feel I could now add another reviewer (or more) and have
them chime in.  Maybe we could generate a daily report of unclaimed
branches and send it to the list or to someone who had authority to
assign people?

-todd[1]