Re: documentation of flags, introducing of a naming convention for flags

+1

We are also struggling with the various and sundry deployment options.  Getting bit by the multiple mechanisms to install and launch openstack.

---
Brian Schott, Project Leader
USC Information Sciences Institute
http://www.east.isi.edu/~bschott