Re: running Tempest continuously in the openstack project?

This isn't really a bug in either project, but a configuration issue. The name of the endpoint isn't static, so making it 'nova' or 'compute' may not always be correct. If you check the name of your Compute project that's returned in the Keystone auth request, you can find the name and configure Tempest by setting the catalog property with that. To avoid having to even configure that, I have a merge prop in queue to look at the type (which for Nova as far as I understand should always be 'compute') to have one less configuration for people to deal with.

Daryl