Re: New code name for networks

Hi all:

I actually like Quantum. I think that name has embedded into my brain for
so long that I often refuse to look at an alternative name. What's the
reason? Did I miss out the actual reason behind it?
Anyway, I propose *Neptune.*

1. It has the "net" sound in it, and
2. Neptune as God of Sea. Without water we can't live. Also water has given
us the ability to travel (think of rise of civilization and exploration).

Our machines float via pipes (wires) like rivers.

Best,
John