Re: The OpenStack Community Welcomes Developers in All Programming Languages

Is there any way we can punish these people in the future? Ban them?
Actually, ban doesn't work on public IRC....

If this happens again, we should just mention their irc nicknames. Some of
them reuse the same name on other IRC channels.
Why don't we have this in oUR faq? Or do we already have it in the faq?

John