Re: The OpenStack Community Welcomes Developers in All Programming Languages

On Wed 12 Jun 2013 01:19:50 PM PDT, John Wong wrote:
> Is there any way we can punish these people in the future?

Let's be clear: we're *nowhere* near having to think about using such
measures.

I would like to focus the discussion on how we can help developers
discover and use the existing SDKs for OpenStack. At this stage I think
it is much more important to encourage conversations around consuming
OpenStack than to threat people contributing on IRC.

I agree with what Christopher/radix said before, that one step is to
have more volunteers that hang out on the IRC channels regularly and
are helpful.

Other ideas?

/stef