Re: Can I run qemu-kvm in an OpenStack Instance

On Jun 13, 2013, at 5:54 PM, Daniel Ellison <daniel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That did it! I'm now creating a CentOS KVM image in an Ubuntu OpenStack VM. I'll wait until it finishes before celebrating, but there are no errors so far.

Well I didn't get to celebrate, as the veewee build process stops after it's finished typing into the running KVM instance (e.g. "Typing:[1]: <Tab> text ks=http://10.10.10.131:7122/ks.cfg<Enter>"). This happens with both a CentOS and an Ubuntu build.

Of course, I have no idea whether this has anything to do with nested virtualization. Since it's really not OpenStack-related, I won't bother the list any further with this.

Thanks all for your help and suggestions! If I ever do get this working I'll come back and describe how I did it.

Daniel