p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: GSoC Application Template

Hi,

You can find all the information about the protocol at
http://p2psp.org/en/p2psp-protocol

Regarding the second question, if you want to work in the idea 3 (Design
and Implementation of a new source video from mobile phone (Android)), you
don't need to know a lot about the protocol because the goal is to send
video in real time to Icecast.

Please, consider using the mailing list for future questions. I think it
could be helpful to others with the same questions.

Regards!