p2psp team mailing list archive

Fwd: Application for Gsoc 2015

Hi,
Sorry I forgot to add this in my previous mail.
I want some guidelines on the prototype so that I can immediately start
working on it as soon as my exams finish. I don't want to spend time
then(after 18th) on questions and I can immediately jump on to coding the
project.

I want to work on both Implementing  LRS and ACS rules and Implementing DBS
peer side as a Webrtc application. Is this allowed(As in can they be
clubbed into one project ?)  ?. If yes, What should be my prototype based
on ?. If not, What should be my prototype be based on ?.

I basically want to build something so that you can asses my skills using
that. I want some guidance on what to build. Also, this will help me in
drafting my proposal more effectively also(The milestones part).

Thank You

Regards,
Nikhil. R
+91-7728835767