p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: Application for Gsoc 2015

Hi Larry,

right now there isn't any specific webservice define for this,
actually it's another possible GSoC idea we have proposed. But
basically, the idea is to send the stream using a HTTP POST, and a
chunked encoding content, to a server; the format of the URL to use
for this will be defined later, during the GSoC, for the related
webservice. The idea of the Android video source will be indeed
carried out quite close to the idea of the webservice.

Thanks.
JP