p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: Prevention of pollution attacks (GSoC)

Hello,

I performed a small experimens, results are here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pc6yb87xJy8gNkWSWvvCvjAjR6WBFdOzCbPvO-zEooU/edit?usp=sharing

(On first tab of document is raw data from simulator).
Few words about experiment - I performed it 100 times for each network
size. Experiment was performed with 1 trusted peer and 1 attacker.
Simulation value of poisoned chunks simply is average from all experimens.

You can see that simulation value is always greater than P / 2. I think it
should be taken into account. Am I wrong? What do you think?

PS. What parameters should I use in the next experiments? Im about number
of trusted peers, attackers, network size. Thanks in advance.

: