p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: CIS of rules (GSoC)

Dear all, mostly Ilshat,

Following your proposal, please take into account the paper we sent to
you.
Malicious peers will be smart and they can perform different types of
attacks.

Keep in main that the goal  is to check the efficiency of  STrPe and
STrPe-DS against those type of attacks.
We have to agree about what experiments (number of malicious peers, type
of attacks, etc) are needed to check the results and your code.
It is rare the system go down for 5-10 sec. What is the environment you
are checking it?

Best,

Leo