Re: unicode / emoji in documentation (was Re: Common situations where a bug isn't real)

Maybe then we would fall into the situation where people who use other
OSs and don't have the Emoji font installed in their systems cannot see
them properly, or even the same stuff as with the Android/iOS example
that was given before.

--
José Antonio Rey