percona-discussion team mailing list archive

Re: new performance results

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 7:39 PM, Vadim Tkachenko <vadim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Mark,
>
> btw, we also have tpce-mysql, which is absolutely different workload,
> mostly read-intensive. Interesting it shows different problems than
> tpcc-mysql.

I have yet to work up the energy to try out all of it. For now, I copy
the tpcc_mysql binary into my simpler benchmark framework. But I will
try it eventually. We need a benchmark for query processing -- dbt-3,
Star Schema benchmark. Do you have anything in progress?

I also have enough problems in my current benchmark suite (insert
benchmark, tpcc_mysql, sysbench) to keep me busy for a few months.

--
Mark Callaghan
mdcallag@xxxxxxxxx