phatch-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Poloraid action list added to library

Team:

This polaroid doo-dah is awesome. And soon we'll be able to go from images to a collage and then publish like this:

http://clanmills.com/Homepages/2009/Phatch.shtml

(notice the image map to the photos of course).

All I have to do is:
1) write the spec
2) get everybody to agree/buy in
3) write it the code
4) test it
5) deal with the bugs and surprises

- just like work, really !

A $1/1€ for the Phatch/Windows sounds like great value. How about asking a donation with a minimum of $1/1€ (or even better - get Google to bundle and intergrate Phatch with Picasa).

Robin
http://clanmills.com
Of course there's some smoke and mirrors to do this this evening - however it won't take a lot of work to automate this.