phatch-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Actions

Hi Nadia,

Thanks for your reaction. You are completely right about the relevance
sorting, in fact i came to the same idea. I filed a blueprint:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/phatch/+spec/relevance-sorting

However I am still curious which tag layout you prefer. Is it Igors
with more overlap or is it the current system? We need to find some
agreement otherwise nothing can be implemented.

Best regards,

Stani