puredyne-team team mailing list archive

how to commit?

hi all

i am new to launchpad and i would like to commit some files to the py folder in bouilloncube. I am used to svn but i dont know bazaar. I downloaded a gui bazaar client (sorry i dont like to use command line for this kind of stuff) called Explorer which seems ok, I downloaded the bouilloncube branch to develop. Then I added my files and commit but it look like it does it locally. I am wondering if i have to "push" in order to upload my files... I dont want to break anything, thats why i am asking.

thanks

enrike

Follow ups