pynie-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Is Pynie Dead?

Well so far I've been able to check out both pynie and puffin and made a
few updates which allowed them both to build.  Now I'm trying to understand
how both work and see if I'm brave enough to complete/merge the puffin work
into pynie.  I have no idea if that is the best course of action but I'm
sure as I start to gain a better understanding I'll be able to see what
really needs to be done.

It was a bit confusing given all the locations for code, documentation, etc.

https://launchpad.net/~pynie-dev
https://bitbucket.org/allison/pynie
https://bitbucket.org/lucian1900/puffin
http://code.google.com/p/pynie/
http://pynie.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

I wasn't sure which was exactly the latest but I forked both allison's
pynie from bitbucket and lucian1900's puffin from bitbucket and I'm doing
my work in those forks.  Feel free to take a look at my work but don't
expect too much just yet.  I'm still learning.

https://bitbucket.org/johnrizzo1/pynie
https://bitbucket.org/johnrizzo1/puffin

John Rizzo
johnrizzo1@xxxxxxxxx