pyroom-team team mailing list archive

Re: Request for review of package branch

Sorry, I forgot I had to click reply to all!

As long as we are following a python convention, it makes sense. The reason
I was asking was because of distribution requirements, its a shame there
isn't a --prefix=/usr/share to allow customisation similar to a makefile.

There is the readme and the website - maybe also the overview page on
launchpad.

In respone to the over email, I will start digging around this compiz issue
then to see if we are missing something.

Adam