python-quantities-developers team mailing list archive

Re: timeline for eventual announcement

John, thats great. Thank you!

I woke up this morning with ideas about how UnitQuantity could derive from
object, and would have a dimensionality property but Quantity would not. I'm
just beginning to experiment, but I think I have a pretty good idea of how
it all fits together conceptually. I'll publish a branch if it works out.