Re: Fwd: Re: Various issues

> It currently scrolls to the nearest pixel in the middle of the gap.
> One can do either thing: The beginning of the gap hence scrollbar
> the page. (scroll bar will not be at the minimum).
Hmmm… The stable version scrolls to the top the page (skipping the gap
entirely), but without wiggling.

I'd like either that, either the beginning of the gap. And the latter
runs the risk of showing a little of the previous page, so…

My question, though, was whether increasing the gap between pages would
prevent the bottom of the previous page from showing (in case we'd
start from the beginning of the gap). I guess not…

The wiggling mysteriously seems to have gone away, however.

> As I said: The borders are 5 pixel in all direction but there is only
> one border in between pages, i.e. vertically and horizontically in two
> pages mode. Hence the gaps are always 5 pixel long.

My mistake. The sides are double only in case of fit-to-width.