quickly-talk team mailing list archive

Re: quickly package --extras creakes a unusable deb

On Thu 24 May 2012 15:18:37 EDT, David Planella wrote:
When I test the modifications I made, a valid debian/rules file seems to
be generated, but for some reason the packaging command seems to get
stuck (seel below).

I don't really know how to debug this. Any ideas?

Looks like the change to those internal modules is breaking them upon import? Try running your debian/rules command on a local copy of a project and try running it via quickly run to see what errors you might get?

-mt