quickly-talk team mailing list archive

Re: optimum folder for post_create.py etc

Can you please shed some light on it? :)
I found it in an old email.

"(I'm still pondering if we shouldn't put as well the custom templates
here: like
~/.config/quickly/templates/ubuntu-application/foo-template
but I'm unsure about the discoverability TBH)"
Didier Roche <didrocks@xxxxxxxxxx> 10 August 2012 07:04

Imagine several students on terminals in a multi-user environment.
Lecturer says "Now class - run your tests"
On my machine I see /tmp/test-project and /tmp/quickly-templates are
created during the tests so the users cannot test simultaneously. It
came to mind when I considered the  quickly team member who needs to
test the non quickly team member mock objects. He might open 2 logins
and test simultaneously as well.